Thursday, May 21, 2009

Week 6 - Email Marketing

Hello Friends

I recommend taking the Internet Marketing class at Grossmont College. The instructor delivers complex information in an easy-to-understand and enjoyable manner. You will leave his class well informed about how a variety of Internet Marketing practices can make you money!

Find out more about this class and other great classes offered at Grossmont:

1) viewing the Grossmont College class schedule online for the 2009 Fall semester or 2) request that a 2009 Fall semester class schedule be mailed to them, by calling

619) 644-7000, ext 1211.

I've learned great concepts on internet marketing. One of the things you'll learn is how to host and register a domain, but not only this..You'll also understand about the search engine optimization, campaigns using email and how to monetize your website or even your own blog! The Internet Marketing class is very useful and informative. I was able to immediately put into action many of the strategies and concepts that were taught. Steve Eisenberg, the instructor, is very knowledgeable. He presents information in an interesting and easy-to-grasp manner. I'm recommending this class to anyone seeking information on how to successfully market their products or services online. The next class begins in September 2009. Be sure to register early!

Any questions?

Just let me know.

Maivo

1 comment:

  1. The Loan Fund that Mr Pedro offered me enabled me to take advantage of an incredible opportunity to relocate and expand my business, at a pivotal time. The support I received from The staff was priceless at the rate of 2% in return.
    You can contact them for a loan request on pedroloanss@gmail.com And WhatsApp + 1-8632310632

    ReplyDelete